Friday, October 29, 2010

Bone Scan

At VGH for an injection for a bone scan at 9:00.  Had breakfast at the Sunshine Diner and then did some shopping at Granville Island.  Sat there reading until it was time to head back.  The scan was at 11:50 and I was walking out at 12:25.  Everything went smoothly except the itch on my leg I couldn't scratch.

Came straight home and kept falling asleep this afternoon.  My leg hasn't been hurting so I think it was all the sitting on the weekend that bothered it.

Talked to my trial nurse and I will see Karen on Wednesday at 8 AM.  My first treatment will be on Thursday.  It will be an hour the first time to see if I react to the drug and I'll have to sit for another hour after it's finished.  Good thing I can amuse myself with music and books.

No comments: