Friday, September 3, 2010

PNE

Off to a poor start this morning. Didn't feel great but went out anyways. Forgot my pills so had to climb the stairs again. Stopped at Safeway to buy a pass for the PNE and a. Woman rushing to cut in front of me slipped on some water and fell. The box if Coke broke open and I was dinges on the leg by a couple. No apology and the staff could have cared less about me.

Then to VanCity for cash before heading to the fair. Always arrive just as the gates open and park right across from the main gate. Started with a Fisher's scone. Walked up to the midway for some gambling and shooting. Lunch was a BBQ pulled pork sandwich with perogies washed down with a Buckeye root beer. Remembered to bring my own water this time. Worked through the building and bought a shopping cart. Didn't feel too perky and kept needing a bathroom, so didn't stay long.

Fell asleep when I got home.

No comments: