Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ladner Village Fair

A friend of Andie's came by this morning to take away my old TV.  Glad someone will get some use out of it.  Now to get rid of the old microwave that weighs a ton.

This put me behind schedule for the Ladner Village Market.  This was good as I just missed the rain!  Ran into Lynn H and her husband.  Always see someone I know here. 


Lunch was a bbq halibut burger - the slice of fresh orange made it perfect.  Bought pickled beets, dill pickles, jam, fudge and little pies.  

Stopped at the tourist trailer just by the tunnel and bought an annual parking pass for all BC Parks.  Tired of feeding the meters.

Found a cache along the Fraser at the foot of No. 3 Road.  Droppped off library books and picked up prescriptions and then home.

Moira just showed me how to watch stuff for free at Shaw on Demand.  I always assumed those were pay shows.  Caught up on the first 5 hours of Pillars of the Earth.  Loved it.  

No comments: