Thursday, August 5, 2010

Klahowya Village

Drove over to Pru's and followed her and Patience to the I Found Gallery on Main Street.  I then followed them to Spanish Banks and they parked their car.  

I drove to Stanley Park and we went to the Klahowya Village.  It was my first visit and I'll definitely return.  The site is very pretty and their are several displays of First Nations Art for sale.  We only saw part of it but I was really impressed.

Next was a stop at the Vancouver Inukshuk at the southern end of English Bay Beach for photos.  

We had lunch at Joey's Burrard so we could see Jesse at work in the kitchen.  It was good but they messed up 2 of our orders and the bill.  Thought they should have knocked something off but they didn't.

Droppped the 2 sunbathers off at the beach and headed home.  After watching Murder She Wrote, I fell asleep for a while.


No comments: