Monday, July 26, 2010

Road Trip

Left at 8 this morning and was through Peace Arch by 9:15.  The radio (730) said there was no wait and they were wrong by about 40 minutes.  I like the staggered line and was able to read the Province.

Meandered south geocaching and found 14 before it just got too hot (27).  Most were in Sedro Wooley and Mount Vernon.  Tried a motel in Marysville but it was too expensive.  One I'd stayed in before was closed.  The Village Pie Shop sells pizza now!   Decided to keep going to Monroe.

I am in a Best Western and got a good discount for having CAA.  There is wireless that works with the iPhone and netbook, but not the iPad?  If it doesn't work in tomorrow's motel, I'll have to ask at an Apple store.  There was some noise from next door and the police showed up.  That worked!

I have 200 caches loaded near here for tomorrow.


No comments: