Tuesday, January 21, 2014

High Point

Went to Lori's at 9:00. Traffic through the tunnel was light. Where is everyone?   Really foggy, so had to pay attention.  We met Pam & Maureen at Campbell Valley Regional Park, south of Langley.  We used separate cars as Pam has a cold.

Found all remaining caches except one the is missing.  Went back to the Artful Dodger Pub for lunch.  Then headed south to the High Point Equestrian Estates.  It's a community of high end houses with a big stable and a lot of riding trails.  Found all the caches,

It was a good day and I logged 19, for a total of 6,374 finds.  My car GPS died, so time for a new one.  

Shorter drive home from Lori's.  She did a load of laundry last night.  I dozed off a few times when I got home.  I had little sleep. I was still awake at 4 and the alarm went at 7:30.  Hope tonight is better.  

No comments: