Friday, January 20, 2012

Deep freeze

Decided to go out in the cold to deliver copies of my photos to VESTA.  Vilma had asked if I had any from 2002.  Decided it was easiest just to load all my union photos onto a memory stick.  Had a good visit as Vilma downloaded the files.

Driving was fine.  Just had to be careful walking in my lane.  It was -5!!

Too cold to find caches so Pam and I worked out our plans by telephone for next week's visit to Lynden.  Lori found caches in both New Jersey & New York today.

Big storm coming tonight that is supposed to turn into freezing rain later in the morning.  Cancelled my appointments at Mary Pack so I can just stay in.  It is snowing now.

Sadie is doing amazingly well and hasn't even taken a pain killer today.  She told me that her legs don't hurt at all. 

No comments: