Thursday, June 16, 2011

CT Scan today

At the Agency at 9:30 for a CT Scan and to have my port flushed.  Both were quick and easy.  Trouble is dealing with the litre of water I had to drink.

On my way to meet Lori and Pam at Point Roberts by 10:15.  Stopped for newspapers and a bathroom and parked by the beach where they were going to appear after going down the cliffs.  I had to leave a couple of times for the bathroom and of course missed them!  They had to walk back to their car.  Finally a Tweet made it through and I found them.  No phone service where I was parked.

After eating at the golf course, we headed into a forest just gorgeous trails to find 5 caches.  The 4th defeated us and I asked if we could quit for the day.  We made it to the road and Lori went for her car to drive me back to mine.  I was just exhausted all of a sudden.  Early to bed tonight!

No comments: