Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Check Up

Up early for bloodwork and then to the Sunshine Cafe for Eggs Benny.  Bought a silk sleeping liner for travelling at Wanderlust.  Took the credit card I found in the woods into a Royal Bank and she said they just throw them away.  I could have done that!

Karen was running late but I always have a good book.  Someone from the PET Scan trial checked in with me first and then Karen came and did an exam.  She is pleased in how well I look.  Some of my pains have vanished so hopefully the new drug is shrinking the tumors.  She'll call when the tumor markers come in.

Took the first silk liner back to Mountain Equipment Coop and bought some more of their socks.  Drove to Lee Valley in Coquitlam to pick up a new tip for my cane but can't see how to put it on. 

Needed a cache today and found one in Queen's Park on the way home.  Stopped at Cobbs & Kin's for groceries.  Karen said it was okay to eat grapefruit again!!!

The landlord came to look at my broken stove and will get someone in this week to fix it.

No comments: